Welcome to MensFashionAujourd'hui

Welcome to Men's Fashion Aujourd'hui,The ultimate men's fashion and style website dedicated to the modern and daring men. Discover the latest men's clothing, accessories, and trends
Instagram

Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Surfers Vs. Homeless

Ok my California friends. I understand that the surfer culture is about the free spirit guy trying to get in touch with the nature, beach weather and the ocean, But do you necessarily  need to look homeless. I know that the hobo chic for men is a new thing now and trendy, but how to the extreme does one have to go?


I get that every surfer out there wants to wear comfortable clothes, with lots of room and that whenever they want to hit the waves they are always ready to do so.

Here are some ideas on what can be worn, without looking “too gay” (sighs). Yep Chuck. I said.

















No comments:

Post a Comment